Monday, June 22, 2009

The Mendenhall Blog is Fully Operational!

Hello All!
 
Sorry for those last three horrible posts.  My Internet Explorer program had updated itself to version 8.0, and when it did so my blog site got a little weird.  The "sidebar" kept appearing below my actual posts.  It was not a problem in IE 7, nor was it a problem in Mozilla Firefox.  It turns out that one of my pictures of Eliason's graduation was too big, thus forcing the sidebar to appear below the posts.
 
I am not really sure why this is a problem for IE 8, not version 7 or Firefox, but Oh well.  My blog is now up and running.  I am going to try to have a new post out this morning before I leave for work, otherwise look for a new post tonight on the thunderstorms and fishing for the 10 day vacation that Eliason and I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment